[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM version help and table cleanup

jclark42796@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 09:07:58 EDT 2009

How do I determine the version of JBPM we're using?  There's nothing in our jar file naming, the manifest file or documentation that is helping me.  The jbpm.core.jar was version controlled in our system on 5/25/2005 and contains the processdefinition-2.0.dtd.  Does this indicate version 2.0?

The reason I'm asking is our dba has asked about the following tables since they've grown relatively large.

JBPM_EXELOG -- 984,161 rows
jbpm_invokelog -- 543,420 rows
jbpm_variableinstance -- 442,565 rows

Is there guidance on cleaning up the JBPM tables, especially the "log" files.  Can they safely be archived and truncated?

Thanks,
Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249219#4249219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249219