[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Messaging with IBM Websphere MQ 7 JCA Adapter - Multiple

igor.beslic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 11:37:43 EDT 2009

Hi. I've solved this myself. Solution was easy:
There is no need to configure topic destination. Once connection factory is obtained use session object to create Topic.
Here is code:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249254#4249254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249254