[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassCastException due to Xerces conflict during app dep

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 16:39:39 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : This is where i had left off in my investigation of this issue a while back.

I did not reply back with these details earlier because, i did see that there was some weird logic in getting hold of the "right" classloader in the xerces implementation (ObjectFactory and/or its related classes). So i am not sure whether its an intended behaviour or just a bug in its implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249301#4249301

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249301