[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss 4.2.3 and Security Annotations

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 02:03:19 EDT 2009

"bacooper81" wrote : That's very strange.  I looked for that annotation, and discovered I don't have the org.jboss.annotation package.

Wolfgang is right about the annotation to use for 4.x

"bacooper81" wrote :
  | Are you sure this comes with version 4.2.3.GA, and is in the lib directory?

Its available in 4.2.x but not in the lib folder. Its in JBOSS_HOME/server/< servername>/deploy/ejb3.deployer/jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar.
anonymous wrote :
  | It looks like there is a special ejb plugin for jboss :
  |
  | http://www.jboss.org/ejb3
  |
  | Is that something I need. It looks like this one is only for JBoss AS 5.1.0 though.

Yes, its only for JBoss AS-5.x

anonymous wrote :
  |  I also see installation docs for JBoss 4.0.3SP1:
  |
  | http://www.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/tutorial/installing.html
  |
  | But nothing for JBoss 4.2
JBoss AS 4.2.x by default has EJB3 support available, so you do not have to install anything else. The rest of the tutorials on that page apply for AS-4.2.x too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249322#4249322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249322