[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - make sure my hibernate config in jboss remains the same??

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 04:37:44 EDT 2009

hi..

we have an ear which runs on jboss 4.2.3 and on was 6.1

the ear uses hibernate and beanlib (for cloning) lately i've disocvered that becouse of hte flat classloading jboss, our hibernate configuartion is radically altered then it is in was, for example in jboss hibenrate version is 3.2.4 sp1, while in websphere ,it's hibernate 3.2.3,

jboss configures hibernate to use javaasist, while in was it's cglib.

everytime we try to change the classloading in jboss to tree so it would focus on our ear, we crash. so how do i make sure my hibernate config remains the same in both enviorments (same jar versions, same confiugraitons settings).

for example can i print out the configuation settings Congiuration class and compare them against enviorments? if they are exactly the same, then will i be sure?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249340#4249340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249340