[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss crashed under peak load

panpur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 07:20:46 EDT 2009

Hello, I'm using JBoss 4.2.1 GA for my app. The app must regularly process & save a lot of data every 1 minute.

After running the app scheduler on a few minutes, I got this error:

  | javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: EntityManager must be access within a transaction

Some forum suggested to extend the transaction timeout on /conf/jboss-service.xml.

The advice worked great, the app runs fine for 1 day, but after that Jboss crashed leaving hs_err_pid.log file.

I've tried extending the timeout little by little to get the sweet spot with no success, I got either the first error or Jboss crash.

Is there any suggestion to solve this problem ?
Thank's in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249391#4249391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249391