[jboss-user] Message Driven Bean config

Sid siddharth.bondre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:12:55 EDT 2009

I have a simple ejb application where I have one MDB which reads from a
TIBCO EMS Queue and persists the message in db. I have defined MDB pool size
as 30 still I see only 2 readers on EMS Queue. Any ideas, I thought if there
are 30 MDB instances there should be 30 readers on EMS Queue? (for running
this experiment, queue is always initialized with 10000 messages so for the
duration of experiment, MDBs will always have some messages on queue to
read). Any help would be much appreciated, as functionally application is
behaving perfectly, but performance is shabby.
Thanks and Regards,
Sid.