[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: From

unsavory do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 14:21:25 EDT 2009

I've found the issue in the source.  There is a bug in the code in JoinBinding.java

Here is the defective source for that class:
public Object parse(Element element, Parse parse, Parser parser) {
  |     JoinActivity joinActivity = new JoinActivity();
  |
  |     if (element.hasAttribute("multiplicicty")) {
  |       String multiplicictyText = element.getAttribute("multiplicicty");
  |       try {
  |         int multiplicity = Integer.parseInt(multiplicictyText);
  |         joinActivity.setMultiplicity(multiplicity);
  |       } catch (NumberFormatException e) {
  |         parse.addProblem("multiplicity "+multiplicictyText+" is not a valid integer", element);
  |       }
  |     }
  |
  |     if (element.hasAttribute("lockmode")) {
  |       String lockModeText = element.getAttribute("lockmode");
  |       LockMode lockMode = LockMode.parse(lockModeText.toUpperCase());
  |       if (lockMode==null) {
  |         parse.addProblem("lockmode "+lockModeText+" is not a valid lock mode", element);
  |       } else {
  |         joinActivity.setLockMode(lockMode);
  |       }
  |     }
  |
  |     return joinActivity;
  |   }

Should be multiplicity, not multiplicicty.  I'll open a JIRA if/when I get a chance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249507#4249507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249507