[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Generating DDL from annotated POJOs

JPAV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 14:23:47 EDT 2009

I'm trying to figure out how to use the JPA/Hibernate-related functionality in JBDS 2.0 and am having a few problems with JBDS either locking up on me or doing nothing when I choose the JPA Tools->Generate DDL... context menu option.  I'm starting with JPA-annotated classes from which I want to generate SQL Server DDL. I want to eventually use Teiid to map my JPA objects that represent my domain-specific business view to the actual physical tables defined in the database (i.e., the JPA business objects do not currently match the database schema).  I can provide the actual project and its contents, plus the URL to the database source, if that would help (but the latter is only available on the intranet).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249508#4249508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249508