[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM4 process definition deployment.

jeff.yuchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 00:28:09 EDT 2009

"JimDwyer" wrote : How do I deploy a process definition in jBPM4.  I don't see a place to do it on the GWT console.  The eclipse plugin doesn't have any tabs for deployment like the plugin for jBPM3.  Obviously I can modify the ant install scripts but that seems like a last resort.  How do I do it?

  | Jim

For the JBoss AS container, there is another approach you can do to the deploy. it is that build the bar file, and then copy it directly into the JBoss server's deploy folder. and then you are ready to go. you can see this (http://jeff.familyyu.net/2009/07/getting-started-with-jbpm-40-part-iii.html) for detail.

As Ronald said, given the limited time and resource, it takes time for us to do all the features.. but we definitely like your contributions to our project, actually, this is the big benefit of open source, isn't it?

-Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249552#4249552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249552