[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Classloader Isolation (again)

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 00:59:19 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : 00:05:05,257 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/county_library] startup failed due to previous errors
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: mapped-name is required for cxf of deployment county_library.war

Not sure what this one is about. But i would first fix the xerces issue and later on look into this one (if at all it still shows up).

anonymous wrote : Also, you mention proper configuration -- does my jboss-classloading.xml look ok?

Looks OK. But i am not an expert on that file. I am more used to jboss-app.xml http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/classloadingconfiguration. Either of them should work.

anonymous wrote :
  |  Also, I saw some people asking on the forum for a good reference to that file and what can go in it but no one seems to have provided anything yet. Do you know if anything exists?

Unfortunately, the closest you can get to the details of that file is one wiki and one forum post with an example (i guess there's where you found the version that you are using). Other than that, there is not much documentation on how to handle each of those attributes in the file and what values mean what.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249563#4249563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249563