[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm4 user guide : small error in doc

npirard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 05:29:29 EDT 2009

http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4.0/userguide/html_single/#deployingaprocess

the given example is :
"
long deploymentDbid = repositoryService.createDeployment()
    .addResourceFromClasspath("org/jbpm/examples/services/Order.jpdl.xml")
    .deploy();
"

but in fact deploy() returns a String ;-)

could someone correct it ?

ok it is a detail, but :
_ as a beginner I just try to understand the concepts of name, key, id, version, which get quickly confusing
_ the french say "le diable se cache dans les details" (the devil hides in the details), which quite often proves a wise statement, even in computer science
_ when reading the paragraph I get Exceptions in my two remaining neurons
_ an accurate doc is better, no ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249603#4249603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249603