[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - actually hibernate config was hidden motivation and still is

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 06:07:37 EDT 2009

see it all started from the fact that we always had problems working with isolated ears in jboss, even in 3.2.7, i guess it started with wrong jars in our ears, all i wanna do is to able to work as closely as possible to our websphere configuration on aix. we HUGE problems trying to configure jboss jta under spring with both jboss and websphere.

all the problems i mentioned here, started when i tried to use jboss with sperated classloading configuration, i understand there is a way to configure it to be j2ee compliant , i tried that according to docs here: http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r3/html/pr05.html

so to recap, i wanted our ear in jboss 4.2.3 to work in isolated mode, so i added the jboss-app.xml file to meta-inf dir, call jms excption deployment and removed jboss-j2ee.jar and ejb.jar we had in our ear.

i configured the xml files, but i still get this exception i wrote above.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249611#4249611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249611