[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - timer in ear: nothing happens

parszab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 06:52:01 EDT 2009

Hi!

I've seen quite a few enties about this, but none gave me a solution. I'm making an ear, with jbpm (3.3.1). The ear has the jbpm-enterprise.jar as a module, all EJB-s in that deploy  properly (CommandServiceBean, TimerEntityBean etc.)

I use the default jbpm.cfg.xml, no changes there. That already contains the line:

  |     <service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory" />

My timers are configured like this in the process definition:

  | <create-timer duedate='10 seconds' transition='end' />

And nothing happens! :( Nothing triggers the timers. The actions are created and can be found in the DB, though.

Could someone please help me out: how can I make the scheduler service start, so my timers run properly?

Thanks a lot!
PSz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249632#4249632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249632