[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Enabling session replication does not work jboss 4.3 EAP

rks_86 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 07:39:38 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have done below settings to enable session replication but it doesnot seems to work as its logging me out each time i stop one server to test replication.

Below are the settings apart from Apache loadbalancing settings:

JBoss Server config changes:
changed jboss-eap-4.3/jboss-as/server/all/deploy/jboss-web-cluster.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml

default ClusterName to MCLU

changed jboss-eap-4.3/jboss-as/server/all/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml

changed /opt/jboss-eap-4.3/jboss-as/server/all/deploy/jboss-messaging.sar/messaging-service.xml

Sucker password to a new password

Please tell me if I need to do anything to continue the replication between 2 jboss servers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249637#4249637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249637