[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Maintenance and Repair Tools

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 11:23:20 EDT 2009

Yes, I have already written a number of these one-trick ponies to solve specific problems. We're more interested in diagnosing database issues.

We are pushing jBPM very hard, running multiple processing threads within a java app as well as multiple distributed java apps. (We have a client that requires 20,000+ workflow instances PER HOUR during a three hour window when they do invoice processing).

As a result we often see generic persistence service errors (unable to sync, deadlocks, etc.) which can be very difficult to diagnose. A tool to analyze and correct or at least identify the cause of these problems would be very helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249681#4249681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249681