[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: make sure my hibernate config in jboss remains the same?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 11:59:41 EDT 2009

You really need to read your post after you post it - after all, that is what others will see.

I'm not sure why the subject field is provided when replying to a post. That has always bugged me, especially since it is such a simple thing to change. It's as if the developer who wrote the forum code either didn't care, or was lazy, or never bothered to do user interface testing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249690#4249690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249690