[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Help for jboss-structure.xml to eliminate jaxb-xjc.jar probl

vavasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 17:34:30 EDT 2009

I have a .ear file that contains a war (containing a rest webservices using resteasy), a jar file containing ejbs. Since the project pulls in jaxb-xjc.jar file and that results in IllegalStateException because of the jaxb-xjc.jar file containing nested directories with sub directories also containing META-INF and MANIFEST files. I read on another that I should use jboss-structure.xml file to get around the problem and I tried to do that. Here is the xml file that I have written.

<structure>
  |     <context>
  |         <path name=""/>
  |         <metaDataPath>
  |             <path name="META-INF"/>
  |         </metaDataPath>
  |         <classpath>
  |             <path name="" suffixes=".jar" />
  |         </classpath>
  |     </context>
  |     <context>
  |         <path name="Myejb.jar"/>
  |         <metaDataPath>
  |             <path name="META-INF"/>
  |         </metaDataPath>
  |         <classpath>
  |             <path name="" suffixes=".jar" />
  |         </classpath>
  |     </context>
  | </structure>
With this change, when I try to deploy the ear file, I don't file the persistence manager which is defined in persistence.xml file in Myejb.jar file. Can anybody point me to what I am doing wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249726#4249726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249726