[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: make sure my hibernate config in jboss remains the same?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 16 04:02:29 EDT 2009

"Elhanan" wrote :

  | you were right, we had jnp-client.jar there.

Removing that jar fixed the problem or do you still see the same issue?

The contents of the EAR are a bit strange. EAR doesn't contain a classes folder at the root. Even if it does, the classes won't be visible to the classloaders. Is it really an EAR or is it an WAR. If it's an war then that output looks OK (although i would expect some other folder like lib and files like web.xml).

This is how a typical EAR would look like:

  | myapp.ear
  |  |
  |  |
  |  |--- META-INF