[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Maintenance and Repair Tools

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 16 09:32:00 EDT 2009

Hmm... I wrote a long response to this, but it strangely disappeared. I'll summarize:

- Would be great if you could elaborate a little on the way creating the indexes impacted performance more than just the delete (thankfully it was not the coroner you had to call ;-))
- If you have some errors regarding the persistency, we'd be happy to help and see if there could be a reason for the error in jBPM (stacktraces e.g.)
- I'm not a fan of serialzation (I've had an incompatibility once due to upgrading a jdk). If needed, I marshal the objects, or use explicit hibernate mappings
- Creating an example is not trivial, but you expect 'us' to have/know tooling for debugging it.... ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249804#4249804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249804