[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Help Please - jsfejb3 AS 5 Example Broken

german1983 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 16 13:08:29 EDT 2009

"DavidMZen" wrote :
  | Yes you are right - these are AS 4.3 examples.
  |
  | http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/4.3.0.cp06/gettingstarted.zip
I think I have downloaded the same file from Internet and I'm facing the issues!

"DavidMZen" wrote :

  | I did finally get the JSF/EJB3 example working. There are numerous problems with it but the most major is the ant WAR task places the bean class in the wrong location.

Hi,

I'm totally new with JBoss and I'm trying to make JSF/EJB3 example work. I have fixed some problems (persistance.xml file, jsp-facelets) but I'm still receiving errors with the bean class... where should I have to place TodoBean.class file?

"DavidMZen" wrote :
  | I tried the SEAM JSF/EJB3 example but if failed with some incomprehensible messages so if I get some more time I'll fight with it some more then..

Regarding SEAM example I'm receiving the same errors telling me that files cannot be unzipped or something like that. If I can make some progress I'll post it here.

"PeterJ" wrote : I know that the JBoss Tools tutorials cover JSF and Seam, you could give them a try. For AS 5.1.0, I recommend Tools 3.1M2, which requires Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo). The Getting Started guide has installation instructions and both Seam and JSF tutorials.

  | http://docs.jboss.org/tools/3.1.0.M2/
Thanks... I'll give it a try... I hope it helps! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249816#4249816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249816