[jboss-user] Loosing DB Connectionson doing load test ...:(

Karthik Nanjangude karthik.nanjangude at xius-bcgi.com
Sun Aug 16 18:41:14 EDT 2009

Hi

>> Why do do you need to access the underlying connection directly

The Web application has been ported from Oracle 10gAS to JBOSS4.2.1
ad has many procedures calls within the various modules

When we run the application on Oracle 109gAs as per Oracle/JNDI with load test we did not face any problems

But On JBOSS the class exceptions started appearing for the Array's calls on PLSQL...hence usage of underlying connection.

The mail for this form is accessible from out company internally

Can u pleas suggest on which form I need to address this please....

With regards
Karthik