[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Maintaining properties between deployments of WAR file

tmcdeploy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 01:13:44 EDT 2009

If I put the properties into the conf folder do I then have to register them in the servers-properties.xml file? This is the part my sys admin doesn't like. He reckons that I should somehow be able to include the properties in the deploy folder along with my WAR file and somehow reference the properties from my web app - thus allowing multiple delpoys of the WAR file without the properties being overwritten.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249841#4249841

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249841