[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassCastException due to Xerces conflict during app dep

rodos77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 10:37:08 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : So it really needs to be a question asked in the xerces-J forums whether there is any practical way to overriding the xercesImpl jars in a application server environment where multiple classloaders are involved.

I really think the only way around this problem is by ensuring the right classloader is involved in xerces initialization by correctly setting the context classloader.  The article you mention in your previous post confirms this approach.

I have created a post on the JBossXB forum:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249957#4249957

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249963#4249963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249963