[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Maintenance and Repair Tools

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 14:43:45 EDT 2009

Are 1,2 and 3 valid for all DBMS you use? Would be great if you could confirm that. And maybe also what the default locking mechanisms are on specific database.

Surprises me that there is no slowdown btw. And I'm also curious what additional indexes you created that are not already on jBPM. Since I was under the impression that FK relations had an index.

Regarding the tool, finding inconsistencies is (imo) a specific problem and not a general purpose tool. Most (all?) inconsistencies (PK-FK violations, required variables not persisted etc...)should not arise if the database and transactions are configured correctly. So I'm not sure what kinds of inconsistencies you are talking about.

DBMS have tools to identify some low level issues like partially corrupt tables etc, but I get the impression that is not what you mean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249999#4249999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249999