[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Authentication Error

lesquivel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 18:07:24 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am getting the following exception:

ERROR [JBossWebRealm] Error during authenticate
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Security Context has not been set
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ....

I don't think I should post the entire exception here but if needed I will.

Can somebody give me a hint as to what possible configuration issue I might be having with this?  I don't know where to set the Security Context or how to set it.

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250025#4250025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250025