[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Enable logging for requests, responses

f_marchioni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 09:46:19 EDT 2009

At tomcat level, you can have a dump of the request and an access log as well by uncommenting the following Valves into server.xml

            <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve" />

  |             <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
  |                 prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".log"
  |                 pattern="common" directory="${jboss.server.log.dir}"
  |                 resolveHosts="false" />

As for the response I guess you might programmatically dump both request and response using a Servlet filter....

hope it helps
Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250186#4250186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250186