[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Application Scoped datasources

matanderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 10:24:51 EDT 2009

So it seems not possible to true application scoped datasources at this time.

I have a few followup questions.
1) How are others working with this issue? Do you trust your developers to not comb the jndi tree and look for datasources?   Or do you just spawn a new jboss install for each application?

2) To me, this sounds like something JBoss could benefit from.  How do I go about a feature enhancement to get something like this in?  Sadly, I am not much of a coder, more of a system admin type person so I am of very little help when it comes to enhancements.

thanks for the discussion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250202#4250202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250202