[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: DatabaseServerLoginModule failing after success?...confu

adusumilli756 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 11:15:42 EDT 2009

Hi,
    I am trying to configure DatabaseServerLoginModule for my web application. I have login page with user name and password when click on submit what should happen I am having one basic question. So when I clcik on submit will JBoss check for credentials or we have to check against the database programatically. please let me know I am new to this. please help.
please also send me the sample code if you have for authentication and authroization using JBoss.
regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250213#4250213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250213