[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to move portal onfig from one server to the next?

briankous do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 17:43:01 EDT 2009

Hi Truls,
I do not know there are any good solution. What I did was to create a project in subversion (or cvs) and check in everything in jboss-portal.sar folder. Then make changes there and test. When the test is done, you can copy everything there to temporary folder and search for all  ".svn"  and delere them.

Now you have only the files you need. YOu can copy everything in temporary directory to the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250267#4250267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250267