[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with indexes in jbpm.history.hbm.xml

hwa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 22:33:24 EDT 2009

Okay, there are two situations where this error occurs for me.

One is when I just have a simple jBPM workflow and I see the error messages but like the JIRA says, everything is able to continue and it's not a blocking issue.

Another is when I have a jBPM workflow with a Java node in particular (which is the problem I saw from day 1). Then jBoss will loop infinitely and keep exporting the schema to db over and over again and the only error message I see is the Oracle "such column list already indexed". I'm using jBPM 4.0 GA now and this instance of the problem is blocking me because it loops indefinitely and does not even start the workflow process. But if I remove the Java task node, then everything works again. My code is the same as the one I posted here: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=158889

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250284#4250284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250284