[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving Messages from multiple nodes in a Cluster

mayankmit2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 23:28:59 EDT 2009

The only problem in the approach described in the doc. is that i need to recompile my client every time i add any new node to my cluster. Instead I am looking for a solution, in which I just provide the partition name of the cluster and client itself detects all available nodes of that cluster. This approach avoids recompilation of the client if there is any change in the cluster; except the partition name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250287#4250287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250287