[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal + Seam itext

chuaky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 03:06:34 EDT 2009

hi,

I had a project that using Portal + Seam + Richfaces.  It is working, however the customer would like a feature to see some dynamic report in pdf format and then to save it.

I was thinking of using seam itext to make this pdf report, which is generated after customers enter some inputs.  However, i don't know how to integrate seam itext into portal.  I think it may not be possible to display a pdf document in a portlet.

I am using:
Portal 2.7.2
Seam 2.1.2GA
Richfaces 3.3.1GA

Any1 has any success in using or workaround seam itext in a portal envirnoment?

Many thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250300#4250300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250300