[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Can't get JBoss to use custom loadbalancer

heineson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 06:11:15 EDT 2009

"kedarpjoshi" wrote : Hi,

  | did u get solution to this? Even i am facing the same problem. I have clustered stateless beans [EJB 3.0] in my application. In my clustered deployment, all calls to the beans originated within the server VM are handled by the beans from the same server node only although there are beans avaialable freely in other node and the load balance policy is round robin. Please let me know how u resolved ur problem.
  |
  | thanks,
  | Kedar

My problem was (as usual) a simple silly error from my side. Just forgot to put the classes in the client jars, only in the server application...

/Jonas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250343#4250343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250343