[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Urgent! Clustered-queue on 2 nodes failed

venkadesan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 09:19:39 EDT 2009

Hello Glenwood,

Can i know what you did to fix the issue?

Since we too face similar kind of issue. We have created two queues in cluster and everything works fine JBoss 5.0.0 GA whereas the same code does not work in JBoss 5.1.0 GA where the messages are sent to two queues in round robin (say out of 10 messages, 5 goes to node1 and 5 goes to node 2).  When we try to consume, consumer pointing to node1 can consume only 5 from node 1 and nothing from node2.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venkat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250394#4250394