[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: GlassfishConfigureListener NoSuchMethodError

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 10:52:20 EDT 2009

Thanks for including the pom.xml - I copied your dependencies to one of my poms, ran mvn, and then scanned the downloaded JARs for glassfish classes. I did find some - in the spring-context-*.jar files. But neither one was the GlassFishConfigureListener.

But none of those dependencies obtained JAR files that contained the net.sourceforge.gateway.sstp package. And I also see this in the web.xml:

<context-param>
  |     <param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
  |     <param-value>
  |       classpath:net/sourceforge/gateway/sstp/webservices/services.xml
  |     </param-value>
  |   </context-param>

So where is the JAR file that contains this package, and what is in the services.xml file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250424#4250424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250424