[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss 5.0.1.GA Native Maven2 Eclipse POM dependencies: d

sinjem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 14:47:37 EDT 2009

So I'll respond to my own post just in case anyone else runs into a similar problem. I finally figured out the dependency that allows me to reference JBoss from within an Eclipse workspace and run my deployed web service on a local JBoss Runtime Server.

You'll need the following dependency in your pom.xml file:

		<dependency>
  | 			<groupId>org.jboss.jbossas</groupId>
  | 			<artifactId>jboss-as-main</artifactId>
  | 			<version>5.0.1.GA</version>
  | 			<scope>provided</scope>
  | 		</dependency>

By adding this dependency I was able to call my mavenized JEE web service, bundled in an ear (as a war with an associated ejb.jar) all deployed to an Eclipse JBoss Runtime with nothing on my project classpath other than the JDK and Maven references.

Hope this helps any one else who is struggling with something similar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250459#4250459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250459