[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with indexes in jbpm.history.hbm.xml

mr_magoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 17:33:19 EDT 2009

Not sure if this is helpful but I ran across similar installation issues myself when trying to install jbpm4 while still having jbpm3 installed. I had assumed that since the two were stated as being able to run side by side they should not have overlapping index names.
Nope. They do. Worked it out after a few hours of head scratching...

PS:
jbpm4 and spring integration failed miserably and I ended up having to stick with 3. (multiple systemic problems all throughout with async and executor - no surprises there I guess) Followed every config suggestion I could find...nothing.

Hopefully will be sorted out in the near future as I really like the new design/config in 4. It seems async processing in both engines when integrating with spring is a bit wobbly in both. (am posting my async spring integration tips soon to help out others)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250493#4250493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250493