[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: EJB 3.0 load balancing not working in a Jboss AS 5.1 clu

kedarpjoshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 07:14:41 EDT 2009

Yes they do form a cluster. This is not something that i have missed but in general how jboss AS behaves. Please see following link -

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=128146

and

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=112500

I do not hot this user got it working finally? Jboss by default re-routes the call to a bean from the node within a cluster to the same node. This happens because of an interceptor. The option of disabling the interceptor dint work for me because it throws several exceptions. The only option i have is to write my own custom interceptor. But would it work? The guy who posted above links faced some exceptions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250598#4250598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250598