[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 PoolSize annotation overide

wichka3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 21:20:01 EDT 2009

I am  using EJB3 on Jboss 5 AS. The MDB have annotions defined for the MaxPoolSIze. I want to overide it so I used aop-domain-name to define the new MaxPoolSize in new custom-aop.xml file. The aop-domain-name was defined in jboss.xml and EJB does find the aop-domain-name correctly but the MaxPoolSize defined as a annotaton in EJB class file does not get ovverridden with the value in custom-aop.xml file.

Only if the drop the annotation in the class file the MaxPoolSize defined in cutom-aop.xml file takes effect, but it doesn't override if the annotation is already defined in EJB class file. Any tips from EJB gurus.

Thanks,
Wichka

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250776#4250776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250776