[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL and jBPM4

npirard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 05:01:03 EDT 2009

steeqs4, if you could answer, I would be interested in what you did with Glassfish/BPEL, since Glassfish is my target :

_ did you need additional components to Glassfish ? like OpenESB ?
_ does your solution have a persistence service ? (or something that remembers when a process was stopped in case of failure or so)
_ did you find sufficient documentation ?
_ except it is not BPMN, are you globally satisfied with this solution ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250819#4250819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250819