[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: decision node based on data not in task variables

sravyts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 05:09:21 EDT 2009

Of course I have done this extensively before posting to this mailing list.

But this solution isn't working for me because i don't know the names of the transitions in the handler class. We are trying to build a generic system (we create processdefinitions on the fly) and cannot create specific classes for each process.

That is why I wanted the "handler" functionality on the transition conditions and not on the decision node level.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250823#4250823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250823