[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Missing messages after the failover of Jboss Node

mayankmit2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 09:43:57 EDT 2009

Configuration:
  Jboss 4.2.3 GA
  Jboss Messaging 1.4.2-SP1

  ClusteredConnectionFactory is loadbalanced and failover enabled
  Clustered and FailoverOnNodeLeave is set to true in PostOffice Service

  Setup:
  2 Nodes
  1 Sender ( invoking calls to session bean, resulting in JMS events to clustered topic)
 1 Receiver (Listing to the clustered topic, with ClusteredConnectionFactory)

Scenario:
  We are running a sender, which is placing the call to the session bean on every 500ms. This call results in three events every time.
   We are also running the receiver  which is continuously listing to those events from the topic.

Problem:
  When i terminate one of my JBoss node in cluster, client pauses for few seconds and then resumes events from other node. But, some events are missed during this process.

plz. suggest

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250894#4250894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250894