[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: What is the status of PVM in JBPM?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 11:50:52 EDT 2009

a ui framework for? Designing processes? Then I think you are out of luck. It would be very complex to make db tables like in 3. The current (4) situation is much simpler for most cases (but yours).

Yet, I'd almost like to ask the same question again.... what is it that you want to achieve? What kind of list of nodes/transitions do you want to show? While executing processes? While designing them?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250933#4250933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250933