[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Bridge between IBM MQ and JBM

vmeghraj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 15:13:32 EDT 2009

Hi gaohoward, Thanks for your reply. I followed the examples but there is no sample with IBM MQ. I tried with the below conf without luck.

I get the "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Connection factory must be XAConnectionFactory" with the following conf.

Please let me know how to make IVTCF XA enabled.

wmq.jmsra-ds.xml
<connection-factories>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250958#4250958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250958