[jboss-user] [Apache & Tomcat Users] - How to add http headers to ResteasyProviderFactory

elangovans do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 22 20:18:51 EDT 2009

Hi all, I new to this forum... so dont know if this is right place to post this question... However...

I have a problem but cant fine the solution, so I thought I would ask you.

I am using ResteasyProviderFactory, ProxyFactory and ClientResponse to send & receive my request to the server from my test code like as follows.

ResteasyProviderFactory instance = ResteasyProviderFactory.getInstance();
  | RegisterBuiltin.register(instance);
  | client = ProxyFactory.create(ISomeInterface.class, "http://localhost:8080/myresource/");
  | ClientResponse<ResponseContent> resp = (ClientResponse< ResponseContent >) client.getResponse("param");
  | String authHeader = resp.getHeaders().get("Authorization");

OK. I am getting the authorization header from the server and I am able to read this. How will send the auth header to my subsequent request to the server.

Am I using the Client framework correctly?
Is there a way to add the header to my next request?

Please help. Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251010#4251010

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251010