[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - No such method --> org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.api.

jberdat@hotmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 23 09:56:44 EDT 2009

Hello,

On my xhtml page I've the following tag:

  | <a:mediaOutput element="img" cacheable="false" session="true" createContent="#{quoteAction.generateChart}" mimeType="image/png" />

And it seems that this entry causes the following exception as it is looking for an outputstream to write the image:

  | 15:39:45,557 ERROR [home_prototype_portal_quote_portlet_QuoteListPortlet] The portlet threw an exception
  | javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.api.ResourceResponseImpl.getOutputStream()
  | 	at org.ajax4jsf.resource.FacesResourceContext.getOutputStream(FacesResourceContext.java:124)
  | 	at org.ajax4jsf.resource.UserResource.send(UserResource.java:108)

And obviously, the method getOutputStream does not exists as it is getPortletOutputStream. Does someone knows what I could have misconfigured.

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251024#4251024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251024