[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: jboss 4.2.3 behavs diffrently under jboss tools 3.1 m2

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 03:52:42 EDT 2009

this is not even a project, our custom framework does not allow the creation of a normal ear project (i wish it did), this is because during the make, all hbm's go through a special xsl transform which appens them 3 auditing fields. also each class is byte code manipulated with aspectwerkz.

the ear is running under isolated mode.

by i digress. the important thing to note, is that the only difference is that the launcher if eclipse 3.3 has a source custom class which references jboss sources as well as our own sources like so:

c:\Workdir\lib\JBOSSTS_4_2_3_SP7\ArjunaJTA\jdbc\classes
c:\Workdir\lib\JBOSSTS_4_2_3_SP7\ArjunaJTA\jta\classes
c:\Workdir\lib\jboss-4.2.3.GA-src\server\src\main
C:\Workdir\lib\jboss-4.2.3.GA-src\system\src\main
jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.3.zip
C:\Workdir\lib\hibernate-3.2\src
our source projects

and finally in the end the default class which are rt,jsse,jce,charsets and tools jar.

i also noted that in eclipse 3.5 instead of the usual run.jar, there is something called a jar container, i tried replacing with run.jar but i get the same result.

i just tried running a new launcher under eclipse 3.3 with out jboss sources , and now it fails on eclipse 3.3 as well, but what does that mean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251092#4251092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251092