[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - StaleObjectException in JBPM 4.0

mmusaji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 05:16:31 EDT 2009

After doing much reading and checking up on this I've still not found a solution that works. I'm using a MYSQL database and I've updated the ISOLATION LEVEL to read committed but still getting a StaleObjectException when my workflow goes through the fork.

Is there any other updates to this or a workaround. It does always occur but sometimes more than other times and not necessarily at the same time in the flow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251115#4251115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251115