[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: What is the status of PVM in JBPM?

dinosaurus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 08:21:40 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : a ui framework for? Designing processes? Then I think you are out of luck. It would be very complex to make db tables like in 3. The current (4) situation is much simpler for most cases (but yours).

  | Yet, I'd almost like to ask the same question again.... what is it that you want to achieve? What kind of list of nodes/transitions do you want to show? While executing processes? While designing them?

kukeltje, I'm not sure if I can explain something more. Just in my case I have a framework which better works on top of database than on top of Java API. Sometimes I need to use some non-java applications for reading data and having process structure presented in DB might be helpful. So that's why I asked such a question.

Thanks for your comments, they were quite helpful for me in understanding of the main JBPM's vision.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251178#4251178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251178